Location How to find us
Situated in the heart of Hammersmith, Adria Hotel is ideally located for visitors to the capital due to its numerous transport services/tube stations, making the whole of London easily accessible.
Arriving By Car
- The M25, A406 (north circular) & A205 (south circular) circle London and lead to all the motorways below;
- The M4 is just 5 miles West it becomes the A4 leading to Central London exit at Hammersmith.
- From South London follow the M3 or A3 both lead to the South circular A205 follow signs to Putney, Fulham then Hammersmith.
- From the North follow the M1, A1 or M11 to join the A406 then head for the Hanger lane gyratory to join the A40 (coming into London from the North West via the M40) follow it to Shepherds Bush then to Hammersmith, or if congested stay on the A406 through to Chiswick and join the A4 to Hammersmith.
- At Hammersmith Broadway follow the gyratory 2nd left on to Snappy Snaps King Street (‘Snappy Snaps™’ is on the corner), then 2nd right on Cambridge Grove and right again on Glenthorne road (one way), the Adria Hotel is 20 metres on the left after the church.
Arriving By Local Transport
There are 2 Hammersmith London Underground stations, both zone 2 and just 100 metres apart:
The District line station & Piccadilly line station is on Hammersmith Broadway.
The Circle line and Hammersmith District & City line is on Beadon road next to Glenthorne road.
Hammersmith District Bus Station offers multiple routes into the centre of town as well as many other destinations across London.
By Hammersmith Tube Station
- From the Hammersmith District & City line and Circle line station – take the Beadon road exit, turn right walk 150 metres and then turn left on to Glenthorne road. Walk another 50 metres, Adria is on the right.
- From the District line stations and Piccadilly line station – exit using the north exit, cross the road and walk directly down Beadon road for 150 metres then turn left onto Glenthorne road. Walk another 50 metres, Adria is on the right.
Arriving From Heathrow Airport
By Underground: Piccadilly line trains run directly from all terminals of the airport to Hammersmith; this service runs frequently and journey time is around 40 minutes.
By Train/Underground: Heathrow Express trains operate every 15 minutes from Heathrow Terminals 1, 3 and 5 to Paddington station; journey time is 15-20 minutes. From Paddington, the Circle line and Hammersmith & City line take a further 15 minutes to reach Hammersmith.
Arriving From Gatwick Airport
By Train/Underground: Gatwick Express trains link directly to and from Victoria every 15 minutes and journey time is around 30 minutes. From Victoria, the District line takes a further 15-20 minutes to reach Hammersmith
By Coach/Underground: EasyBus offer a low-cost coach service from both Gatwick Terminals to Earl’s Court/West Brompton that runs every 15-20 minutes; journey time is 65-70 minutes. From Earl’s Court, the District line takes a further 5 minutes to reach Hammersmith.
Arriving From Luton Airport
By Train/Underground: A shuttle bus from the airport to the train station runs frequently at a small extra fee. Trains from Luton Airport Parkway run directly to and from King’s Cross St Pancras every 10 minutes and journey time is around 45-50 minutes. From King’s Cross, the Piccadilly line takes a further 25 minutes to reach Hammersmith. Tickets can be purchased at TheTrainline.
By Coach/Underground: Greenline offer a coach service from Luton to Victoria that runs every 15-30 minutes; journey time is 65 minutes. From Victoria, the District line takes a further 15-20 minutes to reach Hammersmith.
EasyBus offer low-coast coach services from Luton to various destinations in London.
Arriving From Stansted Airport
By Train/Underground: Stansted Express trains link directly to and from Liverpool Street every 15 minutes and journey time is around 45 minutes. From Liverpool Street, the Circle line and Hammersmith & City line take a further 35 minutes to reach Hammersmith.
By Coach/Underground: EasyBus offer a low-cost coach service from Stansted to Baker Street that runs every 15-20 minutes; journey time is 75 minutes. From Baker Street, the Circle line and Hammersmith & City line take a further 15 minutes to reach Hammersmith.