Situated in the heart of Hammersmith, Adria Hotel is ideally located for visitors to the capital due to its numerous transport services making the whole of London easily accessible.
Local Transport Links
The District, Piccadilly, Circle and Hammersmith & City lines all service Hammersmith which is in Zone 2 of the London Underground.
Hammersmith Bus Station offers multiple routes into the centre of town as well as many other destinations across London.
How to find us from:
- Hammersmith & City line and Circle line station; take the Beadon road exit, turn right walk 150 metres and then turn left on to Glenthorne road. Walk another 50 meters
- The District and Piccadilly line station is diagonally across the road from the Hammersmith & City line using the north exit.
How to find us by car:
- The M25 & A406 circle London and lead to all the motorways below;
- The M4 is just 5 miles West it becomes the A4 leading to Central London exit at Hammersmith.
- From South London follow the M3 or A3 both lead to the South circular A406 follow signs to Putney, Fulham then Hammersmith.
- From the North follow the M1, A1 or M11 to join the A406 head for the Hanger lane gyratory to join the A40 (coming into London from the North West via the M40) follow it to Shepherds Bush then to Hammersmith, or if congested stay on the A406 through to Chiswick and join the A4 to Hammersmith.
- At Hammersmith Broadway follow the gyratory to King Street ('Snappy Snaps™' is on the corner), turn left then 2nd right into Cambridge Grove, 1st right into Glenthorne road (one way), the Adria is 20 metres on the left after the church.
From Heathrow Airport
By Underground: Piccadilly line trains run directly from all terminals of the airport to Hammersmith; this service runs frequently and journey time is 30 minutes.
By Train/Underground: Heathrow Express trains operate every 15 minutes from Heathrow Terminals 1, 3 and 5 to Paddington station; journey time is 15-20 minutes. From Paddington, the Circle and Hammersmith & City lines take a further 15 minutes to reach Hammersmith.
From Gatwick Airport
By Train/Underground: Gatwick Express trains link directly to and from Victoria every 15 minutes and journey time is around 30 minutes. From Victoria, the District line takes a further 15-20 minutes to reach Hammersmith.
By Coach/Underground: EasyBus offer a low-cost coach service from both Gatwick Terminals to Earl's Court/West Brompton that runs every 15-20 minutes; journey time is 65-70 minutes. From Earl's Court, the District line takes a further 5 minutes to reach Hammersmith.
From Stansted Airport
By Train/Underground: Stansted Express trains link directly to and from Liverpool Street every 15 minutes and journey time is around 45 minutes. From Liverpool Street, the Circle and Hammersmith & City lines take a further 35 minutes to reach Hammersmith.
By Coach/Underground: EasyBus offer a low-cost coach service from Stansted to Baker Street that runs every 15-20 minutes; journey time is 75 minutes. From Baker Street, the Circle and Hammersmith & City lines take a further 15 minutes to reach Hammersmith.
National Express and Terravision both offer coach services from Stansted to various destinations in London.
From Luton Airport
By Train/Underground: A shuttle bus from the airport to the train station runs frequently at a small extra fee. Trains from Luton Airport Parkway run directly to and from King’s Cross St Pancras every 10 minutes and journey time is around 45-50 minutes. From King’s Cross, the Piccadilly line takes a further 25 minutes to reach Hammersmith. Tickets can be purchased at www.thetrainline.com.
By Coach/Underground: Greenline offer a coach service from Luton to Victoria that runs every 15-30 minutes; journey time is 65 minutes. From Victoria, the District line takes a further 15-20 minutes to reach Hammersmith.
EasyBus offer low-coast coach services from Luton to various destinations in London.